Things To Make Me Smile

17:00

Hello everyone! Another post in my 23 Week Challenge is 'Things To Make Me Smile'. Lately I have just had more down days than good, my brain is telling me I have to do so much, but I have little motivation to do anything and it's exhausting. I feel that sometimes it is important to stop and think of things that make us smile, or things to look forward to in life, otherwise it's the same feeling day in and day out.
No matter how big or how small these things are, here are some of the things that make me feel okay.

1) America
In June, my friend travelled to America for 3 weeks with Trek America. I thought this looked like such a great opportunity to go and explore various places, so after looking at the website every day, I finally decided to book myself on the Western Wonder from San Francisco in March. So exciting!

2) Healthy Eating
I've started to eat a lot more healthier now whilst working out which has helped me lose a bit of weight. I like to try out new vegetables and make different dinners!

3) The Lion King
I have booked to see The Lion King on the 20th September with my boyfriend (he doesn't know yet so shhh)

4) Baking
I've been baking more lately and I feel like I am getting better at it! Plus, it's quite a relaxing thing to do.

5) Deliveries!
I know it's probably not a good thing to keep spending money, but the feeling of receiving new clothes and things in the post makes me feel happy!

6) Cool Weather
Previously it has been ridiculously hot over here in the UK (worse when you have to work in it!!) Over the past couple of weeks the weather has cooled down a bit so it's much more comfortable.

7) Getting Tattooed
Sooo I'm getting tattooed again on the 4th of September! I have booked in 3 more pieces, so I am going to be very poor but I am excited for it!

8) Blogging
I absolutely love blogging, and lately my page views have shot up thanks to everyone who takes the time to read these posts. It means a lot!

1) Favourite Items In My Make Up Collection
2) Outfit Of The Day
3) 10 Facts About Me
4) Places I Want To Visit
5) Things To Make Me Smile
6) £20 Make Up Challenge
7) Products I Need To Re-purchase
8) This Or That?
9) How To Stay Organised
10) Blogging Tips
11) Q&A
12) Beauty Wishlist
13) My Bucket List
14) What Inspired Me To Blog
15) Then Vs Now
16) Go To Make Up
17) Life Update
18) Love Life
19) Christmas Gift Guide
20) Favourite Things About Winter
21) What Have I Learnt This Year?
22) What Is On My Christmas Wishlist?
23) New Year Goals

That's all, what are your reasons?

You Might Also Like

2 comments