Pamper Night Routine

17:00

Now and again it's nice to have a night to ourselves where we can just switch off from the world and have well deserved me time. Working full-time, these pamper nights are always well needed (sometimes by myself or with my man). Below is my pamper routine.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, £3.33 from Boots
To start off my pamper night, I like to grab a cotton pad and clean my face using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. This fabulous stuff gets rid of make-up and makes my skin feel clean and refreshed before putting a face mask on. I like to do this before I do anything because I don't want to put a face mask on top of a dirty face!
7th Heaven Peel Off Face Mask (Cucumber), £1 from Boots
 I enjoy using these Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven peel off face masks that I get from Boots (I especially like it when they are on offer!) I have used wash off face masks before but I am not really a fan of these, so I opt for the peel off instead. The peel offs are just easier to apply with less mess. For this particular mask, it takes about 20 minutes to dry before having to peel off. The purpose of this mask is to give your skin a deep clean to peel pores, gently peel away dead skin, and helps you not to be stressed.
Olay Beauty Fluid
After peeling off the face mask, I like to rinse my face with some water so that I get the rest of what's remaining on my skin. Next, I put a little bit of Olay Beauty Fluid to help my skin feel soft and moisturised. This product was a gift so I do not know where it was from or how much it was, but the link above is to the Olay website.

So there you have it, just three products to help me have a relaxing pamper night! What products do you use?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I think I'm due a proper pamper night, I haven't had one in ages!! It's so nice to go all out and treat yourself xx
    Liv
    livwrites.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss I say go for it! Exactly, gotta save some time for ourselves as we deserve it 😊 Xx

      Delete