Go To Make Up

17:00

Hey everyone! Remember the 23 Week Blog Challenge post I published last month? Well, here is post number two in that series! (See, I'm dedicated to this!) If you haven't seen my other one, you can check out Places I Want To Visit. Or click the links at the bottom of the page.
To be honest, my 'everyday' make up that I wear to work is quite boring really; I just put a bit of eyeliner on, and if I am lucky enough to get the time I fill in my eyebrows. Below are the make up looks I go to if I have a day off, or I'm going out.

After cleaning my face and moisturising it, I like to use NYX Pore Filler. I have only recently started doing this after seeing it on a YouTube channel (can't remember which, sorry!) and it makes such a big difference, I love it! Making my skin feel smooth, I apply this product on my T-zone, and a bit on my cheeks. Once this is on, I then apply the Kat Von D Lock It Foundation in the shade 44-cool (a product that I have been loving so much recently, see my review here), and on top of that I attempt to get rid of my dark circle by using the NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in the shade 'porcelain'. 
Once my face is dry (that sounds so weird to say, but we do not want any powder clumps!) I like to set this with the NYX Studio Finishing Powder. So I don't look like I have a flat face, I give it some definition by using Natural Collection Bronzing Powder in the shade 'golden glow', Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks, and Seventeen Define And Conquer Contour Kit in the shade 'fair' around my cheeks and forehead area.
The next thing I do, and to slaaayyy this look, I use Too Faced Love Light Highlighter in the shade 'blinded by the light' (it's so gorgeous and has lasted me ages!)
Moving on to the eye area now! I am currently loving NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker to do my usual 'cateye' look as it is so easy to slide on and build up the look! On my waterline I use NYX Slide On Pencil (I didn't realise how many NYX products I had!) Are you still there? Good, because there are only a few things left that I do before my look is complete!
The most important area of my face are my eyebrows as I feel naked when I haven't filled them in. I have only recently started filling in my eyebrows since earlier this year and I am addicted! I use NYX Tame & Frame Pomade in the shade 'brunette' and it is the perfect shade for my dark eyebrows. The product is so easy to slide on and build up.
Another thing that I feel naked without is lipstick (especially when I have done the rest of my face!) My go to lip product is NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in shade 'Budapest' (above) or (pictured top right selfie) 'Monte Carlo'. Both are gorgeous colours.
Last but not least, to set all of my make up and to help stop it fall off my face, I use Barry M Mist & Fix Setting Spray.
So that is everything for my 'go to make up' - I just can't believe how much I put on my face!! What are you go to/favourite make up looks?
1) Favourite Items In My Make Up Collection
2) Outfit Of The Day
3) 10 Facts About Me
4) Places I Want To Visit
5) Things To Make Me Smile
6) £20 Make Up Challenge
7) Products I Need To Re-purchase
8) This Or That?
9) How To Stay Organised
10) Blogging Tips
11) Q&A
12) Beauty Wishlist
13) My Bucket List
14) What Inspired Me To Blog
15) Then Vs Now
16) Go To Make Up
17) Life Update
18) Love Life
19) Christmas Gift Guide
20) Favourite Things About Winter
21) What Have I Learnt This Year?
22) What Is On My Christmas Wishlist?
23) New Year Goals

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I ♥ that look?! You look so damn gorgeous! x
    Lauraconteur ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so lovely, thank you so much! 😊
      X

      Delete
  2. I really wanted the Too Faced highlighter for a long time! it is so stunning, but I decided to give it a miss!

    Sophia xo // https://sophiaaaxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be fair it's my first highlighter so I can't compare it to anything else, but it's so gorgeous and lasts ages!
      x

      Delete