Favourites Of The Month | July 2017

17:00

*Pinch punch, first of the month!*
I say this every single month but where is this year going?! It's absolutely flying by! We're now at the beginning of August which means it's the last month of proper summer for us before shops start getting ready for winter/Christmas *sigh*.
Anyway, here's my favourites of July! (If you haven't seen last months favourites yet, check them out here)
Barry M Gelly Nail Paint (Blueberry), £3.99 from Boots
Firstly we have the Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in the shade Blueberry. (This product was in my beauty haul here.) I had to put it in my favourites because I absolutely adored the colour, it was gorgeous! I mostly wear pinks or reds on my nails so it was nice to have something different. I found that after applying the Barry M All-In-One Nail Hardener before and after the colour, it helps to prevent the paint from chipping. (Also, many people asked me if they were my real nails!)
Kat Von D Lock It Foundation £28 from Debenhams
If you saw my post here about the Kat Von D Lock It Foundation a few posts back, it wouldn't be much of a surprise to you that it is in my favourites! I absolutely love this product, and I'm pretty sure this is going to be my 'go to' foundation from now on. I got this in the shade 44 - Cool after the sales assistant in Debenhams tested 3 shades on my face. It may seem a little pricey at £28, but 1) I use two pumps of product to cover my face, and 2) the coverage is phe-no-me-nol (and actually it full coverage like it says!) It feels light on my skin, and dries quickly.
I rarely put food on my favourites but strawberries definitely deserve a place on this list. I have been trying to eat healthily lately so I keep stocking up on fruit and veggies to eat more of these along with exercising more. I mainly have fruit for breakfast, and my go to meal would be wheat biscuits, Alpro yoghurt, topped with fruit.
Johnson's Gentle All Over Baby Wipes, 85p in Sainsbury's
I said on Twitter that this was going in my favourites, and in my favourites it shall go! I absolutely love these wipes. Many other wipes that I have found in the skincare section have left my skin feel like it is burning, even though they have said for 'sensitive skin' (I must have extra sensitive skin then!!!) Anyway, I know people that use baby wipes to remove make up so I thought I would give them a go and my goodness I don't know why didn't buy them sooner! I like to use these to remove make up, and to cleanse my face after a long day.
NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade £6 from Boots
Real Techniques 
202 Angled Brush 
£12 from Boots
WHOOPS HOW DID THIS GET INTO MY FAVOURITES AGAIN?! Oh that's right, because its fab-u-lous! Okay I am so in love with this eyebrow product from NYX and angled brush from Real Techniques, I try to use them everyday and I feel naked without my eyebrows filled in. The angled brush makes it simple to get the shape that I want, by building up the look with bits of product at a time.

Another food one!! In fact, as I am typing away at this post, I'm munching on some of these. I love topping my Ryvita slices with either Quorn Chicken or Quorn Ham and slices of cucumber; it's a healthy snack to have when I'm a bit peckish after dinner.
Image: here
Last but not least we have a game in my favourites! I have been addicted to the game Trove (I have been playing it on my xBox One, and my boyfriends Playstation 4 so I play two different characters). As I am new to the game, I'm just learning what to do on it - most of the time I go to different worlds, fight enemies, and complete quests. It is addictive too!

That's all for my favourites of July, let me see what you have been loving this month!

You Might Also Like

0 comments