Places I Want To Visit

17:00

Hello everyone! If you saw my blog post here from last week, you would know that I wanted to start a little blog challenge leading up to New Year. 
After booking to go to America in March and having recently come back from Ireland, I feel like I've been bitten by the travelling bug (not a literal bug btw). There are so many beautiful places in the world that I have not yet seen, and it is my aim to see more than just this little island that is the UK!!
1) Norwich, UK
I know Norwich is in the UK but I still want to go there to see what it's like (plus it makes sense to go to the place you've been looking for property in!) Have a look at the photograph on Scenic Norfolk and you'll be able to see why I want to see its beauty! There's so much to see and do, especially with the help of sites like Visit Norfolk.
Blog posts about Norwich: 

2) Berlin, Germany
I've wanted to visit Berlin for a while now but have never got the chance to do so. I don't know much about it (hence why I'm looking up things to do) but after searching on Trip Advisor I've seen there's so much I want to see and do!
Blog posts about Berlin

3) San Francisco, USA
I'm happy to say that I will tick this one off in March next year! I have actually booked a trip with Trek America to do the Western BLT which starts from San Francisco and ends up in Los Angeles. So excited!
Blog posts about San Francisco

4) Switzerland
I know the rest of this list is specific places in a country, but I've always wanted to visit Switzerland as there looks like there is so much to see! I'm not sure where about in Switzerland I would like to go, but I've been looking at websites such as TripAdvisor to see where I'd want to see first.
Blog posts about San Francisco
5) Rome, Italy
From photographs I have seen, Rome look like an absolutely beautiful place to visit; one of the main things would be seeing the Trevi Fountain in real life!
Blog posts about Rome

That's it for five places I want to visit! Where do you want to travel to?

23 Week Blog Challenge:
1) Favourite Items In My Make Up Collection
2) Outfit Of The Day
3) 10 Facts About Me
4) Places I Want To Visit
5) Things To Make Me Smile
6) £20 Make Up Challenge
7) Products I Need To Re-purchase
8) This Or That?
9) How To Stay Organised
10) Blogging Tips
11) Q&A
12) Beauty Wishlist
13) My Bucket List
14) What Inspired Me To Blog
15) Then Vs Now
16) Go To Make Up
17) Life Update
18) Love Life
19) Christmas Gift Guide
20) Favourite Things About Winter
21) What Have I Learnt This Year?
22) What Is On My Christmas Wishlist?
23) New Year Goals

You Might Also Like

0 comments