Favourite Albums Of The Week

17:00

Hey everyone, it's 5pm, which means it's time for another post for you all! One thing I like to do is look at Last.fm to see what music I have been obsessing over listening to throughout the week (all on Spotify I should add).
I'd like to say, I'm no expert in music so I'm not going to talk about the technical stuff and pretend I know what I'm going on about; instead this is just a nice little post about my personal opinions on the albums!
With that out of the way, let's crack on with my top 5 albums:
Peroxide by Nina Nesbitt
Genre: Pop
Total Plays: 20
To start off, we have Peroxide by Nina Nesbitt. It's great listening to an album and being able to enjoy it just like the first time you heard it. Peroxide was released back in 2014, and until this week I forgot how good it was! I just love how there's a mixture of upbeat/catchy songs along with some slow ones.

Favourite 3 songs: Hold You / Selfies / Align

÷ (Deluxe) by Ed Sheeran
Genre: Pop
Total Plays: 16
I've mainly been listening to the deluxe edition of ÷ (divide) because there's 16 tracks as apposed to 12, so 4 more until I put it on repeat again! It was released in March of 2017 and I'm pretty sure I have been listening to this album non-stop since then (don't judge me). Way back when it was released, the entire album was the top 16 in the UK chart! I just love this album as the overall feel is very upbeat/catchy, and there's something on there for everyone to sing along to.
Favourite 3 songs: Happier / Perfect / Galway Girl

Stoney by Post Malone
Genre: Contemporary R&B
Total Plays: 60
You know those albums that you play on repeat and never get bored of hearing it for the 100th time in a row? Well, Post Malone's Stoney album is just that. I only heard about this artist as my boyfriend mentioned him, so I thought I'll give this album a little listen and here we are, many listens later I'm hooked. 
Favourite 3 songs: Congratulations / Go Flex / Yours Truly, Austin Post

Warrior by Kesha
Genre: Dance-pop/Electropop
Total Plays: 26
With the recent release of Kesha's new single Praying (the first in four years), I gave her 2012 album Warrior another listen to. I forgot how catchy it was! Listening to this takes me back to when I was off my tits on alcohol at a Kesha concert shouting out 'Ryaaaaan, Gaaabby!' with my best friend (don't ask why!).
Favourite 3 songs: Thinking Of You / Crazy Kids / Die Young

All Our Gods Have Abandoned Us by Architects
Genre: Metalcore
Total Plays: 21
Last but not least we have Architects! I actually hadn't listened to this album in so long, which is unlike me because I was constantly spamming this the first time it came out last year! Such a brilliant album with lots of meaning behind it.
Favourite 3 songs: Gone With The Wind / Gravity / A Match Made In Heaven

That's all for my favourite albums of the week. What have yours been?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with ÷, Ed Sheeran definitely delivered!!
    Liv x
    livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did indeed! Could listen to it on repeat and not get bored 🙈 x

      Delete