Beauty Haul | July 2017

17:00

As I have accumulated various beauty products throughout the month, it has dawned on me that 1) it means that it is time for another beauty haul post, and 2) I spend far too much money (help!) To be fair to myself (and to justify all this spending), most things I have bought are what I need to replace anyway.
So, let's get started with my July beauty haul!
NYX Doll Eye Mascara (Volume Black), £8 from Boots
There is no hiding my love for all things NYX Cosmetics! I have tried pretty much everything but their mascara, so thought I would treat myself to one (plus, I aim to change my mascara every 3 month so this was perfect timing). This product comes in 3 types; 'volume black', 'long lash black', and 'waterproof black'. I decided to go for 'volume black' because I want to achieve that false eyelash look without the hassle. I'm very excited to see what this product is like! (Let me know in the comments if you have tried it and what you thought of it)
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint (Blueberry/Pomegranate)
Barry M All-In-One Nail Paint (Clear)
I bought all of these Barry M nail varnishes from Boots as it was 3 for 2, so why not get 3?! (did you know that the name Barry M comes from its creator, Barry Mero??? I found this out recently!)
Anyway, back to the products! Left to right:
Blueberry (£3.99): I love using the gelly nail paints as I feel that they last longer on my nails (this one lasted about a week before starting to chip). I was drawn to this light blue as it was gorgeous, and I didn't have a blue in my collection!
Clear (£2.99): I have used this clear, all-in-on nail paint before and I love it! I apply it before and after putting the colour on my nails, and not only does it make them shiny but it makes the colour last a lot longer!
Pomegranate (£3.99): This was the last one to pick, and I know I have too many pink and red nail varnishes, but this was different (it was a slightly different shade of pink!) This is a nice summery colour.
Batiste Dry Shampoo (Divine Dark), £3.99 from Boots
Gotta pick up some products I already use and love! This is the Batiste dry shampoo in divine dark (you can get these in all different colours and smells, but I went for dark because my hair's dark). I stick to one now so it blends in with my hair, plus it's handy to use if I'm too lazy to wash my hair but have to go to work.
Johnson's Gentle All Over Baby Wipes, 85p from Sainsbury's
I have been fed up with buying 'sensitive' face wipes and they end up feeling like they burn my face when I take my make-up off. I went over to the baby section in Sainsbury's and picked up these gentle all over baby wipes by Johnson's for only 85p. Not only do they smell nice but they feel great on my skin; no more soreness! I like to use these to remove my make-up and just to freshen up.
Wilkinson Sword Replacement Blades
Last from Boots, I picked up a 6 pack of Wilkinson Sword replacement blades as it works out cheaper in the long run (they were just over £13). These don't require shaving cream so it makes a boring task like shaving so much more quick and easy.


That's all for my beauty haul; want to see more beauty hauls? Check out what I got in June here and here!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Uuuh I'm interested in this NYX mascara!! Let us know how it is :)

    Caterina | caterinasosso.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh I am in love with this mascara! I'd say the applicator is like an hourglass shape, and it makes my lashes look full and long! :) x

      Delete