Favourites Of The Month | June 2017

17:00

I'm most likely on holiday when this goes live, so here is a big hello from Ireland!
I actually cannot believe that we're at the end of June already, which also means we are half way through 2017! Scary! As it is the end of the month, it means I have an excuse to look at all of the lovely things I have been using and share all of my favourites with you guys. So let's crack on!
High Waist Skinny Jeans £14 from Sainsbury's
You know when you find 'the one' in jeans? Well, I think that this pair might be just that. They have soft stretchy material so they are very comfortable to wear, but aren't baggy like other skinny jeans I have tried throughout the years. What I love about these is that they are versatile; I can pair them with a nice top to wear out during the day, or throw on some knee high boots and bodysuit to wear on a night out.

Too Faced Love Light Highlighter £25 from Too Faced
This 'blinded by the light' highlighter is definitely the most beautiful item in my make-up bag, but that's not the only reason it has made its way to my favourites list! You can guarantee that whenever there's a night out I will wear this, and I don't have to use a lot of product to make my highlight on point *insert hair-flick emoji*.


Boots Advantage Card
This may seem like a bit of a random thing to be in my favourites, but as I realised that most of the products I buy come from Boots I felt that their loyalty card deserved to be in my list. I have found having an Advantage Card is worth it because the points seem to grow in no time - these can be spent in store to treat yourself, or buy gifts with.


NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade £6 from Boots
Real Techniques
202 Angled Brush 
£12 from Boots 
I have only recently got into filling in my eyebrows, but I am 100% head-over-heels in love with this product by NYX. It's so easy to apply using the angled Real Techniques brush, and I like to dip in a bit at a time to build up the look I want. I have used this pretty much every day since buying it, and honestly my eyebrows don't look okay without it. I would definitely recommend it!


NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel £6 from Boots
After using the brow pomade to fill in and shape my brows, I use this clear brow gel to hold them in place. I love it because when my eyebrows are in that 'I really need to get them threaded' stage, all the stray hairs stay in a line.


Lee Stafford Coco Loco Hair Protection Spray £3.99 from Boots
You may have seen this product being mentioned in my Beauty Haul Part 1 post, where I said how much I loved it and that opinion hasn't changed! I still use this every time I dry or curl my hair to keep it protected (I don't want to go back to frazzled hair). The bonus to this product is that it makes my hair smell like coconut (probably not ideal if you don't like coconut though).


That has been everything for my favourites! What have been yours in June?

You Might Also Like

0 comments