Beauty Haul Part 3: Fashion

17:00

Here we are with the final in the beauty haul trilogy where I show you everything fashion-related I have bought! You can check out my Hair Care Haul or Make-Up Haul as well.

I'd just like to point out that I didn't buy all of these things in one go, and that it would have been much more if I didn't send items back!

So now, let's begin!

 Petite Two Pack Skirt £12 from Boohoo
I couldn't believe my luck when I stumbled across these skirts; how can I say no to two skirts for £12?! (I actually got them a bit cheaper as Boohoo had 20% off everything...bargain!) Both of the skirts are very comfortable and have a side split that isn't too high up so it's perfect.

Wrap Front Halterneck Bodysuit £12 from Boohoo
This lovely little thing also comes in white or olive, but as usual I played safe with the black version. When I tried this on it fit so perfectly, especially with my sternum tattoo peeping through that hole! On Saturday night I paired this with the black skirt in the first picture (also looks nice with the beige one).

Flower Embroidered Bodysuit £22.99 from Quiz
I fell in love with this and knew I had to have it! I was so excited to see it was back in stock after my size had sold out, woo! I know £22.99 seems a lot but it's absolutely beautiful and fits so nicely. This bodysuit would look nice paired with black skinny jeans and heels.

High Waist Bikini Briefs £9.99 from New Look
Triangle Bikini Top £7.99 from New Look
High waisted bikinis are always the best option for me as I'm not yet fully body confident yet. I bought it in this beautiful blue (yay me for adding colour to my wardrobe), now I just need a holiday to wear it on!

Floppy Bow Hat £8 from Tu, Sainsbury's
Funny story about this hat, I actually bought it because it wouldn't remove from my basket online, but I'm glad it stayed there now! I didn't even pay full price for it because it was during the 25% off! Such a cute little hat to wear in the summer, and it'll look good with anything.

Off The Shoulder Striped Playsuit £12 from Boohoo
As you can see I do like to buy a lot from Boohoo (especially when they have 20% off everything). This playsuit is so comfortable! I can imagine pairing this with the hat above, a belt, and walking along the streets sightseeing on holiday.

Thanks for reading guys!

You Might Also Like

0 comments