Beauty Haul Part 2: Make-Up

19:16

Gooood evening everyone (or good morning/afternoon if it's different where you are)! I'm so excited to share this post with you because I love buying new make up to try. If you saw my last post about hair care products I bought in Beauty Haul Part One, this post would not have been a surprise to you, but if you didn't see it here's the second post in my beauty haul series!

NYX Pore Filler Primer £11 from Boots
I can't remember whose, but I saw this being used on in someone's YouTube video and thought I'd give it a go. When I first started using this I wasn't sure about it as it felt quite...dry, but once I applied it to my face it immediately felt so smooth and soft on my face it helped hide those pesky pores!

Natural Collection SunTint Bronzing Powder £1.99 from Boots
After desperately needing to change my bronzer (goodness knows how old my other one was... oops), I opted for this Natural Collection. I went for the shade 'golden glow' and it's perfect for my skin.


Sleek Brow Perfector £5.49 from SuperdrugNYX Sculpt & Highlight £9 from Boots
Now moving onto two eyebrow products in one photo (I must admit that I'm a bit of a beginner at filling in eyebrows). The top product is a brow mascara by Sleek. At first I used to apply this on top of the eyebrows after shaping with the pencil/highlighter, but then I felt it worked best if I dipped an angled eyebrow brush into the product and filled in like that to create a more defined shape.
The second product is a 2-in-1 pencil and highlighter by NYX. To be honest I couldn't get the grips of using the pencil because I may be a bit heavy handed, but it'll work well if you have the patience to draw in natural-looking brows. The highlight however is perfect at getting rid of those uneven lines.


NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream £6 from Boots
(Can you tell I love NYX yet?) Okay so as I've used the NYX liquid lipsticks before, I decided to treat myself to another colour. I went for this beautiful shade of pinky/red called Monte Carlo.

Kat Von D Lock It Foundation £28 from Boots
This has got to be the most expensive foundation I have bought but after using it last night it was a good investment. I travelled to the Debenhams in Lakeside to purchase this, and whilst there the assistant helped me choose the perfect shade for me. I ended up leaving with shade 44 Cool, which wasn't what I expected when I was browsing online so it just shows it's better to test colours before buying! I've had one impression of this and it was brilliant; the drying time, the full coverage, and it didn't feel cakey on my skin. I'm sure I'll be using this a lot more now!


What's been in your make-up haul recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments