Beauty Haul Part 1: Hair Products

08:00

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I done a beauty haul post! Because I have been feeling a bit down for a while, I have been spending too much money on make-up, clothes, and hair care products (new things make me feel better okay!). I've split this 'beauty haul' into three separate posts; beauty, make-up, and hair care.

Part 1 is about the 4 new hair products that I've recently purchased.

Lee Stafford Coco Loco Heat Protection Spray £3.99 from Boots
When I ran out of my Toni & Guy heat protection spray, I desperately needed to get another. I saw this Lee Stafford one in Boots and thought for £3.99 why not give it a go? Plus it was coconut! After using this a few times - on wet hair to dry with the hairdryer, and on dry hair to curl I can honestly say I love it! It smells so nice too!

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Mask £3 from Boots
So here's another item I found on offer in Boots! As it is a new product (and usually £6), I just had to try it out and I can say I love it! The reason behind buying this product was because I was getting fed up with dry/damaged hair. As soon as I started using this I noticed a difference, and my hair was smoother. (I definitely recommend this, and get it soon because I've noticed it's still on offer!!)

BaByliss Pro Curl 210 Styling Hair Tongs £16.47 from Boots
When my hair was loooong it was naturally wavy, but after I got it cut to shoulder length I noticed that the curls weren't as defined as before! These are the first curling tongs I've bought and I've found them so easy to use. The clip helps to keep the hair in place so all you need to do is twist the wand up. I always use these after I spray my hair with the Lee Stafford Coco Loco Heat Protection Spray
Tresemme Extra Hold Hairspray £3.05 from Boots
Last but not least we have this extra hold hairspray by Tresemme! Like everything in this 'hair haul', I bought this from Boots. Honestly, when it comes to hairsprays I hadn't a clue what I was looking for but I was drawn in to 'extra hold' and 'salon finish'. I've used this product once and I was happy with the result as the curls lasted all night.

There you have my hair haul; keep your eyes peeled for the next two posts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments