Too Faced 'Love Light' Highlighter | First Impression

10:12

Hello again everyone! Last month I noticed that Too Faced were doing free international shipping, and as I've been wanting to try their products for a while I thought this was the perfect opportunity to order something!

Too Faced Blinded By The Light highlighter
After looking at reviews for their new Love Light Highlighter and falling in love with it, I decided to treat myself to 'Blinded By The Light'. The order came to £32.26 (£25 for the product, £7.26 for tax & duties).

From the day of purchase to date of delivery, it took 15 days. It arrived nicely presented in a box, along with small free samples of 'Born This Way' foundation and 'Shadow Insurance' primer, (I can't wait to try these!)

Now, onto the product itself! Honestly, as soon as I opened up the box and looked at this perfect highlighter, it was like falling in love all over again. The only thing I found was that on the site it looks more silvery than what it does in real life, (but that't not a bad thing!)

First impressions: As this is my first highlighter and high-end product, I don't have anything to really compare it to. First of all, as this looks like the lightest shade out of the three to choose from, it was the best for my skin tone as it blended so nicely. Also, with this product a little goes a long way - you can have a subtle day look shine, or keep adding to slayyyy the night.
'Blinded By The Light' swatch - Look at that shine!
Overall, I think that this highlighter will become my new best friend on nights out, and even though the price may seem a lot I hope to see it last a while.

Have you tried this? What do you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments