Valentines Day Beauty Picks

08:00

With Valentines Day just a day away, I was thinking about some of the products that I would put together to create that 'valentines day look'. When I think of February the 14th, the colours that come to mind are soft pinks and bright reds, so here is what I have chosen:

The Pinks


This handbag-sized palette consists of 10 rose nude shades to blend together and suit any skin tone. Definitely the perfect palette for creating soft valentines day looks.


More of a pinky-nude colour; a perfect partner for a more dramatic eye-look, or a simple black cat eye. I would recommend applying this with a brush to get a neat finish.



Partnered with Barry M All-In-One Nail Paint (clear) to give a more lasting colour, this gel nail paint is a beautiful subtle soft pink to match any look and outfit.

The Reds


I've been using this perfume for years and it is probably one of my favourites when having a night out. It's perfect for valentines day because it is described as a 'compelling and bewitching fragrance' on the Debenhams website.
   
Such a beautiful shade of red, perfect for valentines day. The good thing I've found about this lipstick is that it doesn't feel dry, and you can build up the colour.
  
Ted Baker Nail Varnish
(I got this from a Ted Baker gift box so I don't have a link, sorry!) Last but not least, we have this gorgeous deep red that you'll fall in love with as soon as you apply the first coat. 
Happy Valentines Day!
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments