Favourites Of The Month | January 2017

08:00

January is over already which means it's time for a monthly favourites post (and the first one on my new blog). So, here's what I have been loving throughout January!

Barry M Matte Nail Paint (Burgundy Crush), £3.99

(Ignore the little chip on my nail, I accidentally done that at work!) I applied 2 layers of this colour on my nail, and I absolutely adore it! Plus, I found it dries quickly and I wasn't left with smudges which is a bonus when you're in a rush. Perfect shade of burgundy for the winter months.


NYX HD Foundation (Nude), £12.50

I bought this in the lightest shade (nude) because I'm pale as anything, and I actually found it's a nice shade! I feel that this is a bit 'watery' which I like because it doesn't drag on the skin. I like to apply this with a beauty blender.


Real Techniques Bold Metal Brushes

I got a collection of 7 brushes for Christmas (I don't think you can buy that set anymore but I did find smaller sets for £40 here or individually here). I've used other make up brushes before, but nothing compares to these ones! The brushes are so soft and feel like the best thing I've put on my face; I think my favourites out of the set are 301 Flat Contour and 100 Arched Powder.
 
Charity Pot Hand & Body Lotion, from Lush

I bought the 45g for £3.50, but this lotion also comes in 10g or 240g. I've used this every day for the past week on my tattoos to help through the healing process and my skin loves it! It smells pleasant and goes onto the skin smoothly (less mess!) 


Colour Me Mindful (Underwater), by Anastasia Catris

Colouring isn't just for children you know! Some of us adults do it to unwind after a long day at work, or just take our mind off things because colouring is peaceful. I found a good deal on books on Amazon 3 for £10 on paperbacks. I chose this book because in the preview there was a variety of different pictures to colour, but I'm sure you'll find something that suits you.

What are your January favourites?


You Might Also Like

0 comments