Beauty Wishlist

08:00

Sometimes I like to browse the internet for beauty/fashion products that I'd love to treat myself to. Before I move on, I'd like to say that none of the images are my own, and can be found in the links below.
Here's 6 things on my beauty wishlist:

To be honest I've had my eyes on this product for a while. I love the variety of colours to get creative with different looks, and the range of pearl and matte finishes.

I want to start experimenting more with my nails. It's been recommended to me that gel nails last longer than other nail varnishes, so I'd love this starter kit as I wouldn't want to keep paying to get them done elsewhere.

The reviews on brush cleansing palettes are pretty good so I want one for myself (plus I'm very lazy when it comes to cleaning my brushes, shh!)
Another Too Faced product! I've heard good things about this mascara, so I want it!

This one is in the shade vintage. It's such a beautiful deep purple/red colour, similar to my Budapest which I love.

Because I'm a princess of course! This ring is absolutely beautiful (and to be honest I've had my eyes on this for quite some time).

Have a good day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments